Friday, September 5, 2014

Our Ministry Updates Please Read


Tonight we have just arrived home from Bible service in the family whose love one has departed and be buried tomorrow.  The other week we have 4 successive nights Bible service in the two families who also have love ones to be with the Lord.

In the past 3 weeks, there were 4 families that we have to support morally, spiritually and prayerfully because each of these families has lost a loved one and they are close to us.

I have been very busy for my project of making kindle books to sell in Amazon. I have already one that is already published in the site and is ready for sale. In the next following days or weeks I am going to publish more.

This project is to support the work of the ministry which, it has been already a long time enough we have been praying for financial support. I am doing any decent business online for this purpose. I have two blogs and some other online businesses.  Just new babe online and hopefully this could help.

Rediscovering The Best Way To Make Money Online: Make Money By Blogging Lifestyle

 This Philippines Christian Journal blog was supposedly in the paid host domain that I registered for one year, but due to some reasons I transferred it here in blogger.com. Blogger dot come is free and is hosted by google the number one search engine globally by far who owns youtube and many others and it has many online opportunities.

If you are not a member of google I encourage you to sign up for membership using the gmail.com account and you could have many opportunities here like google + and what I like the most is a hard drive online that you can store files from you computer works backups. Almost every thing online speaking of opportunities is here in your google account. To sign up for your account is totally free. 

My http://alrenpages.com  blog is a registered domain that I registered on April this year 2014, which the full function was on the last days of June.  I try my best to always update and post more articles in both of my blogs.  The PCJ was just newly transferred here that is only almost two weeks on this write up.

The dates as you have seen in my previous posts are the original dates when those articles were created in my registered domain which name is the same http://philippineschristianjournal.com that is temporarily closed for now.

Some contents of this blog are my sermon  outlines, my articles,  teaching materials, photos and updates of our ministry here. I have also some advertisements here of my other online businesses. You can subscribe for updates by signing up on the subscribe bar at the top of the left sidebar.  When you are already subscribed, you will receive an email for every post I posted on here.

Thanks for your continues support.

God's blessings will be multiplied on your account.

Pastor Alberto & Isabel Rendon





Donate For the Project - Photo Copier
You can send through Western Union or Bank Account
See the contact information  HERE
and or click Donate Button below to send through
PayPal



No comments:

Post a Comment