Monday, September 22, 2014

Glorify God in You Body

I ate two dinners last night, one in our Bible Study and in the Birthday of one of our young people that turned to 21 years old. My family did not go with me to the Bible study because they must have go to the birthday celebrant's house ahead of me.

Yesterday we have done our parts as minister of the gospel, ministering to the congregation in the morning and a Bible study in the night.  The message in the morning that I tackled  was "Glorify God in your body." Taken from the book of 1 Corinthians 6:20.  And the subject we have discussed in our Bible Study was about "The Believers of the Gospel- Disciples -  were First Called Christians in Antioch."

I discussed in our Bible Study with the audience representing of six families about Biblical Christians, like the Christians found in the book of Acts, particularly in the Church at Antioch - found in Acts 11:26.  We can learn a lot about Biblical Christians if we will take a deeper look on this subject. I will post some insights about it maybe in the next post.

Glorify God in You Body

1 Corinthians 6:20  "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

No comments:

Post a Comment